Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Change is Coming

Changes, changes, changes. That is the story of my life right now. As many of you know this is my last week at the store :( SSSSSOOOOO bittersweet. On the plus side I will have time to scrapbook (how is that for irony?) and on the negative side I will miss all the excitement of the store and my dear customers. It is killing me to not be able to place orders for all the NEW awesome items being released at CHA right now. Robin (new owner of the store) will be getting a bunch of them so I am sure I will be dumping a lot of money on them because I have to have them all.

As for the future of The Jung Family...We will wait for our orders to move. Until next summer I will be around though. I am now a Stampin Up Demonstrator and will begin to sell their products and have stamp clubs once a month. Between Stampin Up, PTO, substitute teaching, the kids, and getting the house ready to put on the market I think I will busy enough to stay out of trouble.

To those of you who want to know what is up with me and anything creative I might do, just keep visiting this blog. I will post here about life, my craft projects, and such.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment