Saturday, September 18, 2010

September's Happenings and Future Classes

I don't know where August and September went! I blinked, and here we are at the end of September already. I had my first Stampin Up club meeting last week and it was so much fun. I loved seeing everyone and getting a chance to play with my new stamps and supplies.

Right now I am working on Christmas Cards for a class that I will have in early November. I am going to do a class with detailed cards (5 of them), and a class with 10 simple cards. I will post the pictures of the cards once I have them finished. I had to order a couple more Christmas stamp sets to finish them up. If time permits, I will also start working on a scrapbook class. I wanted to do it before Christmas (so you could give as a gift if you wanted), but if time keeps going this fast it might not be ready until January.

I have been up at Stagecoach the last week volunteering in the classrooms. It is a lot easier just working with one child at a time. Hailie still cries everytime I have to leave. Hopefully she will get over that soon. We are still waiting for October to roll around about any moving assignments we might get. Feels like we have been waiting FOREVER! Okay, off to baseball games and getting the house ready for family coming in on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment